Important announcement – Nationwide coverage is now available
It’s been a tough year to date, and many within the distribution industry have faced unprecedented challenges. The team at Distribution Maintenance adapted to the market demands and in many cases our clients supply and demand needs too.
In fact, 2021 has proven to be one of the best years so far for the business, now into over 30 years of trading within the distribution sector. We have seen some great high street names join our already outstanding customer base. We have seen sales grow across our full product range, and the demand for our repair services almost double.
This has led to our plans for growth gathering momentum faster than planned. We are now at a very exciting stage of the business, and we are now able to announce that our roll cage repair service coverage has gone truly Nationwide.
As from this month we will be operating an additional site service van and two engineers from the East Midlands area to be able to expand our reach to other customer premises within the surrounding areas.
Now one of the largest leading UK service providers within the roll cage sector, providing a specialist repair, refurbishment, and maintenance service to all types of roll cages and other associated equipment, Distribution Maintenance can say with confidence; “We are a Nationwide supply and service provider to the distribution market”.
Underpinned with a rigorous Health & Safety pedigree, plus a Safe Contractor accreditation you can be reassured that Distribution Maintenance are a service provider you can trust to partner with.
Why choose Distribution Maintenance?
- An established and proven repair provider
- We are Safe Contractor Accredited
- On-site and off-site repair capabilities
- 16 trained site engineers and 4 mobile site service vans
- Strong health and safety credentials for repairing on customer premises
- Fast response time to site repair requirements
- Flexibility of resource to cover peak period business requirements
- Regular senior management audits of our site engineers to ensure standards of work are maintained
We look forward to being of assistance to you very soon, and should you need to talk with our team please call us on 01279 883286 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org